Returning Housing Sign-Ups for the 2021-2022 Academic Year Begin February 21st!
|Feb 21-22||Electronic Reapplication||Buc Ridge residents sign up for same room|
|Feb 23-24||Electronic Reapplication||Residence Hall residents sign up for same room|
|March 1-2||Electronic Reapplication||Buc Ridge residents request to change rooms at Buc Ridge|
|March 3-4||Electronic Reapplication||Residence Hall residents request to change rooms in their current building|
|March 8-10||Electronic Reapplication||Residence Hall and Buc Ridge residents request to change buildings|
|March 15-19||Electronic Application||Open Sign-Ups for all current students|
HOW TO SIGN UP
- RESIDENTS WILL BE GIVEN INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS BY EMAIL
- ALL REAPPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS ONLY DURING THE SIGN-UP TIME PERIOD
- RESIDENTS MAY SUBMIT ONLY ONE REAPPLICATION
- EACH REAPPLICATION WILL ALLOW RESIDENTS TO NAME A CHOSEN ROOMMATE
- SOME REAPPLICATIONS WILL ALLOW RESIDENTS TO REQUEST A ROOM AS A PRIVATE
- PROPOSED ROOM AND MEAL PLAN RATES WILL BE POSTED ON THE HOUSING WEBSITE
Students who already live on campus do NOT need to make new deposit and application, even if planning to move from a residence hall to Buccaneer Ridge.
Every effort will be made to honor your hall and roommate preferences. Residents are encouraged to select roommates prior to sign-ups; you can also sign-up to live with someone you know will be enrolling at ETSU next year.
If there is a group of students that would like to live together in an area of Buccaneer Ridge or a Residence Hall, please come see us (together, if possible) and we can try to place you together.