- About the College
- Academic Departments
- University School
- Chair/Centers of Excellence
- Contact Us
College Level Reports
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Annual Report
2018 Report Information
Departmental Level Reports
National Teacher Education Reports
Section 207 in Title II of the Higher Education Act, as amended, requires each state receiving funding under the Act to report annually on the quality of teacher preparation in the state, including-
- Standards for teachers and their alignment with standards for students;
- Requirements for an initial teaching certificate or license through either an alternate or regular route;
- Pass rates on each assessment used by states in certifying or licensing teachers;
- State standards for evaluating the performance of teacher preparation programs;
- Teachers in the classroom on waivers, that is, teaching without an initial regular certificate or license from any state; and
- State efforts in the past year to improve the quality of teaching.
The 2017 Title II Report on National Teacher Preparation Data is available at https://title2.ed.gov/Public/Home.aspx
To access the information for the state of Tennessee:
Click TN on map or the list at the bottom of the page.
Choose any of the links to review information from the 2015-2016 academic year.
State Teacher Education Reports
Teacher Preporation Report Card
2017 Report Card on Effectiveness
Use link above to access the 2017 Report Card for ETSU.