Certificate Course Registration Information
Steps for Registration
- Creating your ETSU ID and password
To activate your account, go to ETSU Activate Page.
You will be asked for your E-number, the last four digits of your SSN, and your birth date.
- Next you will be presented with the list of your phone numbers and email addresses that we have on record. Please choose either a phone number or email address to complete the second step of verifying your identity.
- A verification code will be sent to the selected phone or email. You will then enter the verification code into the website.
- After completing the verification steps you will be able to set your account password.
Please allow 15 minutes for the activation to take effect.
Add a CRN in Goldlink
- Login into Goldlink using your ETSU ID and password.
- Under 'Registration Tools' click on 'Add or Drop Classes'
- Select the correct term and click 'submit'
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your CRNs in the blank boxes
- Click 'Submit Changes'