The Presidential Honors Community Service Scholars program
accepts up to 20 scholars per year.
The application deadline is March 1st each year.
To be considered for admission, all applicants must provide evidence of:
- Incoming freshman
- Minimum 3.9 High School GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Minimum 30 ACT (or comparable SAT)
- Resident of Tennessee or one of the following border counties: Ashe, Avery, Haywood,
Mitchell, Watauga, Yancey in North Carolina; Grayson,
Lee, Scott, Washington in Virginia
- You must complete the general application for admission to ETSU and submit it to:
East Tennessee State University Office of Admissions
PO Box 70731, Johnson City, TN 37614
For more information concerning the application process for admission to ETSU,
please visit the Admissions How to Apply web page.
- Review the minimum requirements for admission to the PHCS Scholars Program
to make sure you are eligible.
- Complete the PHCS Scholars Program Application.
Be sure to follow the instructions carefully.