- Get Started: IRB Review Process
- Forms and Templates
- How To's & Brochures
- Post Approval
- Policies and Guidance
- Taking Part in Research
- Additional Resources
- Contact Us
Please note that all submissions except Form 129 are now electronic. The forms for submission of new studies, continuing reviews, reports of problems, modification requests, revised investigator brochures, etc. are all available in IRBManager.
- IRBManager Request for Login Form
- Form 129 Use this form to ask the IRB if your proposed project needs IRB approval. You do not need to have IRB Manager Training to submit this form, simply email a signed copy to the IRB.
- Potential Conflict of Interest Form PIs are required to collect this form from all study staff members.
- Unaffiliated Investigator Agreement
- ETSU-IRB Emergency Use Report Form
- Attestation of Compliance For studies in institutions receiving Department of Education funding that do not already have an attestation on file with the IRB.
- Combination Permission/Attestation of Compliance Research in Schools: combines both permission for study and attestation of compliance.
- Guidance for Writing an Informed Consent Document
- Informed Consent Template for Non-medical Studies
- Informed Consent Template for Medical Studies wihout HIPAA Authorization
- Informed Consent Template with HIPAA Authorization For studies that will access, use or disclose protected health information.
- Informed Consent Template for Online Data Collection
- Concise Summary with Key Information Template
- NIH Certificate of Confidentiality (CoC) Language Template
- Plain Language Medical Dictionary
- Recruitment Letter Template
- Data Safety Monitoring Plan Template