- Student Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- Tutoring Scheduler
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Student Life
- Useful links
- Pharmacy News
- Contact Us
This page is updated with additional information throughout the spring and summer. Please check your email regularly for important updates.
Updated May 16, 2019
Questions about matriculation requirements?
Contact the Office of Student Affairs at 423.439.6338.
You may click here for a printable checklist of required items.
|White Coat Size||
May 20, 2019
|Health and Immunization Requirements||
June 7, 2019*
*see requirements linked at left regarding Hepatitis B immunization schedule
You will receive an email when you have been entered into the background check system, in April. You may then initiate the background check process as will be linked above.
June 7, 2019
|Health Insurance Requirement||
June 7, 2019
|Basic Life Support (BLS) Requirement||
August 1, 2019*
*see requirement at left regarding deadline
Because PharmCAS keeps all of your transcripts, you are required to submit to us a final, official transcript from all colleges/universities you have attended (including ETSU, if applicable).
Transcripts must reflect all final grades and, if applicable, the degree conferred.
Transcripts must be mailed directly from the registrar's office to us. Please request they use P.O. Box 70414 to ensure your transcript is not mistakenly sent to ETSU's undergraduate admissions office.Admissions and Records Office Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy East Tennessee State University P.O. Box 70414 Johnson City, TN 37614-1704
Questions about transcript requirements?
Contact the Admissions and Records Office at COPadmissions@etsu.edu or 423.439.6338.
June 7, 2019*
*If you are planning to complete coursework this summer (First Summer Session/Summer Session 1), please contact the Admissions and Records Office for further instruction. Please be reminded that all math and science prerequisites must be successfully completed by Spring 2019.
PharmaConnect, Orientation, and White Coat Ceremony
- PharmaConnect Preview Day for Class of 2023
- May 17
- More information coming soon!
- Orientation schedule - detailed schedule coming this spring!
- August 12-16
- Attendance REQUIRED for all sessions unless otherwise stated
- For food served at Orientation, please advise Michele Graybeal of any dietary restrictions you may have.
- White Coat Ceremony:
- Friday, August 16, 2019
- Location TBD
Financial Aid Information
- Complete Financial Aid steps by May 1 (preferred deadline)
Computer Requirements - updated for 2019
- Update: Also see pages 17-20 of the Class of 2023 Gatton Guide: a resource from current pharmacy students to you!
- Academic Calendar - now available!
- Fall 2019 Exam Schedule - now available!
- Textbook List - now available!
- List of textbooks on reserve in the Medical Library (VA Bldg. 4)