Deposit funds from your Financial Aid directly to your ID BUC$!
How Does it Work?
In Goldlink you have the option of selecting to have a portion of your Financial Aid Award Refund deposited directly to your campus debit account. These funds may then be accessed through your student ID card. This Financial Aid refund is processed after all University fees (i.e. tuition, housing, and other fees) are paid. After all fees are deducted from your award, you may select from the remaining amount to be refunded, how much you wish to transfer to your ID BUC$ from the drop down menu in Goldlink. All remaining funds, after your ID BUC$ deposit, will be electronically transferred to your designated bank account.
Why Transfer Financial Aid to ID BUC$?
- Money goes on a week before classes!
- You get free gifts! (See right column for more information)
- You can purchase your books and supplies at both ETSU bookstore locations!
- ID BUC$ DO NOT EXPIRE and roll over from one semester to the next!
Dates GoldLink can accept Financial Aid transfers to ID BUC$:
December 1st - January 8, 2019.
After the last day, all ID BUC$ Financial Aid transfer requests must be made at the Bursar's Office. Financial Aid funds are transferred to the student's ID BUC$ account after this time frame has closed.
- You must be receiving a Financial Aid Refund Award of a minimum of $100.
- Register for at least 6 credit hours of classes.
- Confirm for those classes in GoldLink
To Transfer Funds:
- Go to GoldLink
- Select Student on the left column
- Partial Financial Refund to ID BUC$ Card
Deposit funds from your award and receive a FREE GIFT!
Stop by Campus ID Services to pick up during the first two weeks of the semester. Options are:
$100 or more choose one:
- Coffee Cup
- Baseball Hat
$500 or more:
- Gym Bag
- Two $100 items
GET - Manage your ID Card Anytime!
The GET website and app can be accessed to make additional deposits to your account, allow others to deposit to your account from any location, check your balance at any time, and see a history of your transactions. Click the link above for more information!