- About the College
- Student Resources
- Appalachian Studies
- Africana Studies
- Art & Design
- Biological Sciences
- Communication & Performance
- Criminal Justice & Criminology
- Literature & Languages
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Media & Communication
- Medical Professions
- Philosophy & Humanities
- Physics & Astronomy
- Political Science, International Affairs, & Public Administration
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Theatre & Dance
- Women's Studies
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Contact Us
The Dean's Office conducts workshops throughout the year on a variety of topics.
New Faculty Workshop
- For all new Tenure-track Faculty, Lecturers, Full-Time Temporary Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and Graduate Teaching Assistants (Instructors of Record).
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- New Instructor Workshop Presentation (from 2019)
Support Staff Workshop
- This workshop is provided periodically, and it provides information to support staff regarding changes in policies, proper routing of information, and other information needed to effectively accomplish tasks.
- Budget Presentation by Donna Miller - updated 1/31/2019
- Travel Guidelines as of 09-05-19 - Authorization Request & Claim Paperwork Order
- eBucs - Notes, PO Quick Steps, Commodity Codes, and Account Codes
- Executive Aide New Hire Checklists
Tenure and Promotion