Please read the following information and fill out the Scholarship Interest Form linked in the white box below.
Departments within the College of Arts and Sciences at East Tennessee State University provide scholarships to current and future ETSU students who meet this criteria:
- An undergraduate or graduate student who is majoring in a program within the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS).
- A student who is full-time (i.e., taking 12 hours or more per semester) during the semesters that the scholarship is received.
The funds for these scholarships are provided by alumni and friends of the College of Arts and Sciences, and selection for the scholarships is based on factors such as:
- Grade point average (in high school and/or college)
- ACT/SAT scores (for incoming freshman)
- Hometown location
- Work experience and/or career objectives
- Participation in extra-curricular activities
Scholarships are not automatically renewed each year; therefore, students must re-apply each year to be considered for a scholarship. Please note that students receiving full scholarships through the University Honors or Roan Scholars programs are not eligible to receive additional CAS scholarships.
The Scholarship Interest Forms will be forwarded to the appropriate department based on the applicant's information. Some departments will require more information or auditions. Please contact Sam Riner (firstname.lastname@example.org or 423-439-5671) with any questions.
This form must be completed by the student by February 15th, 2023 to be considered for the 2023-2024 school year. Any applications past deadline will roll over to the next academic year. Click here for the form.
View scholarship information for each department by visiting the links below. You may also contact the executive aide of the department for more information.
More scholarship opportunities
Click here to go to the ETSU Scholarships page.