- Services Provided
- Meet the Staff
- Make an Appointment
- FAQ and Myths
- Calendar of Events
- Self Help
- Helping Others
- Community Resources
- Alcohol & Drug
- THRIVE Suicide & Violence Prevention
- Division of Student Life and Enrollment Home
- Contact Us
It is a drop-in service offering informal, no-commitment consultation with an ETSU Counseling Center staff counselor.
- FREE to ETSU students
- Located at several different places across main campus
- Offered on a first-come, first-serve basis (no appointment needed)
- Informal (no paperwork!)
- Not intended to be a substitute for traditional counseling
- I'm not sure about the counseling process and wonder what it would be like to talk to a counselor.
- I'm not interested in on-going counseling but would like the perspective of a counselor.
- I just need to vent.
- I have concerns about confidentiality.
- I have a specific problem that I would like help with.
- I have a friend I am worried about.
Let's Talk Locations for Spring 2019
The last day for for this semester will be Friday, May 3, 10-12P.
*Let's Talk is closed for all University Holidays, 2018 Fall Break, 2018-19 Winter Break, and 2019 Spring Break. Check back for the Summer 2019 schedule.*
Let's Talk Counselors
More about Let's Talk
The Let's Talkoff-site walk-in model was developed at Cornell University. It is nationally recognized for its success in increasing student access to mental health care.
The Let's Talk model has been adopted by nearly 50 universities and colleges nationwide. Please contact Cornell University for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about the development of Let's Talk in the Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development.
Loren answers all your questions about Let's Talk.
Eric & Mina race to Sherrod Library 3rd Floor.